Monday, July 11, 2011

In the beginning.....

....of this blog, there was a guy, a subspecies of human known only as "nerds." He did not know how this would turn out, and he honestly had no clue what he was getting himself into as this is his first blog ever. Most nerds are laughed at, and most really don't care. But he knew one thing, and that was to always be prepared.

You see, nerds tend to believe in things that "don't exist," and think about things that could "never happen." This one nerd in particular has made it his goal to be ready for the unknown, no matter what, and he wishes to share and expand on his knowledge with the world.

But in all seriousness, hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nick. Most of you probably know me from Facebook or some other social place on the internets. If you are a friend from Facebook, you may or may not be aware of my series of notes titled: "How to Survive the End of the World." Well I've decided to expand on that, but not just that. Here on this blog, you will also find:

-Reviews of movies, games, books, tv shows, maybe even some music. I am very open to suggestions.
-Rants about different things I care about, mostly nerdy things.
-Many things Disney. Look, I'm just a big Disney fan, so this is just a warning. I'm a big fan, but I'm not a fanatic, so it will be under control.

So yeah, tell me what you think about the new blog. There is currently a poll you can find at the top right of your screen.

Here's to a well blogging experience, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment